27 July 2014

IAJGS2014: Day 1, Exhibitors

My first morning of the International Association of Jewish Genealogical Societies conference started a little inauspiciously when the first presentation I'd planned to attend was cancelled. But, ever able to make a purse out of a sow's ear (are sows allowed at a Jewish genealogy conference?), I spent some quality tile with some of the venders at the Exhibitors Hall.

Sherlock Cohn (aka Ava Cohn, seated) who analyzes old photographs, chats with Marla Waltman


Family Tree DNA with (L-R) Elise Friedman and Kirsten Lanpi
L-R: Me (your esteemed blogger) with Ancestry's Christa Cowan
I also had a chance to visit with Schelly Talalay Dardashti at the My Heritage booth. 

Stay tuned: later this evening or tomorrow I will be posting a list of bloggers in attendance and their posts about the conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on posts are always welcome but will be approved before posting. I actually prefer to just let people comment without going through this rigmarole, but I've recently had to delete some posts that I had not vetted before publication. So, please don't be offended. I love to hear from you!