16 November 2013

Heading to Los Angeles, CA

At the invitation of the Jewish Genealogical Society of Los Angeles, I will be speaking in Encino, California this coming Monday, 18 November 2013. I will be presenting an up-to-date version of my application of the Genealogical Proof Standard and my exhaustive search into the location of my father's family's shtetl - known to us as Lubin: "Beyond the Manifest: Methods for Confirming One's Ancestral Origins."


Looking forward to seeing my LA friends and relatives and meeting genealogists from JGSLA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on posts are always welcome but will be approved before posting. I actually prefer to just let people comment without going through this rigmarole, but I've recently had to delete some posts that I had not vetted before publication. So, please don't be offended. I love to hear from you!