08 March 2021

IAJGS Conference Early Registration is Now Open!

[Update: Ooops! Never mind. The IAJGS conference will now be virtual. No additional info is currently available. Conference planners are clearly feverishly working to figure out the virtual event schedule.]
 
The International Association of Jewish Genealogical Societies Conference is being planned for August 2-5, 2021. The goal is to have the conference in-person in Philadelphia.*

Registration for the conference is now open.

I was asked to prepare a short (2 minute) video as a teaser for one of my talks: "Alien, Enemy, Declarant...Grief: Learning from Missteps in the Naturalization Process."

Allow me to tease you.


I will also be delivering two more talks:

  • "Planning for Success: A Strategy for Effective Family History Research"
  • "Learning Our Craft: Online Opportunities for Improving Research Skills"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* I will admit to being a bit of a pessimist about holding the conference. But I am assured that conference planners are thinking of all contingencies including a virtual or hybrid conference. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on posts are always welcome but will be approved before posting. I actually prefer to just let people comment without going through this rigmarole, but I've recently had to delete some posts that I had not vetted before publication. So, please don't be offended. I love to hear from you!