20 February 2020

Beginning Jewish Genealogy Course: "My Jewish Genealogy"

For those just starting their family history journey, I will be offering a four-part beginning Jewish genealogy course starting this Sunday, February 23, 2020 at Temple Emanuel of Tempe. Sessions will be held Sunday afternoons from 1:00-2:30 P.M.

There will be classes on Sundays, February 23, March 1, 22 and 29. Note: there will be no classes on March 8 or 15.

The class will cover basic guidelines for finding and documenting your ancestors and relatives, commonly used records within which your relatives may be found, and websites that will make your search easier and more productive.

For further information, see their calendar listing or their website at https://emanueloftempe.org/ 

To sign up contact lisa@emanueloftempe.org 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on posts are always welcome but will be approved before posting. I actually prefer to just let people comment without going through this rigmarole, but I've recently had to delete some posts that I had not vetted before publication. So, please don't be offended. I love to hear from you!