16 September 2019

Basics and Beyond: JGS Colorado Seminar, Sept. 22, 2019

Denver should be beautiful this time of year! And I am pleased that I have been invited to speak at "Basics and Beyond," a seminar hosted by the Jewish Genealogical Society of Colorado next Sunday, September 22, 2019.

I guess I am the "beyond" part. Nancy Adelson from Washington State will be delivering two talks for Jewish genealogy beginners serving on a panel with other experts. I will be delivering three intermediate-advanced presentations as well as the conference opening keynote.

My talks will be:

9:15 A.M. - Keynote: "Planning for Success: A Strategy for Effective Family History" 

10:30 A.M. - "Conflict Management: Evaluating Evidence of Identity"

1:15 P.M. - "When it Takes a Village: Applying Cluster research Techniques"

2:45 P.M. - "Beyond the Manifest: Methods for Confirming One's Ancestral Origins"

For more about the JGSCO Annual Seminar see their flyer and their website. Click here for registration information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on posts are always welcome but will be approved before posting. I actually prefer to just let people comment without going through this rigmarole, but I've recently had to delete some posts that I had not vetted before publication. So, please don't be offended. I love to hear from you!