16 July 2015

IAJGS 2015, Jerusalem: JNS.org news article

JNS.org published a news article about the recently completed Jerusalem International Association of Jewish Genealogical Societies conference.

The article quotes several conference luminaries including Michael Goldstein, Crista Cowan of Ancestry, Neville Lamdan, Marlis Humphrey, Michael Tobias and yours truly. 

My minute of fame is in a side bar: "Tips for budding Jewish roots-searchers." These tips were, apparently, taken from my beginning Jewish genealogy presentation delivered on Monday, 6 July 2015.

I am pleased to be included in this article. My only complaint is that one bit of my purported advice involves downloading family trees. Noooooo! Did not say that - would not say that - especially not to a beginner. [Sigh]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on posts are always welcome but will be approved before posting. I actually prefer to just let people comment without going through this rigmarole, but I've recently had to delete some posts that I had not vetted before publication. So, please don't be offended. I love to hear from you!