30 April 2015

Treasure Chest Thursday: FLPBA members, 25th anniversary publication (part 1)

The were 72 members of the First Lubiner Progressive Benevolent Association at the 25th anniversary (1936) of the group's founding. This week I will identify the members in the first (left) column. Those buried in one of the three FLPBA burial plots: Montefiore plots at gates 156N [M-156N] or 567W [M-567W] and Beth Moses [Beth].
  • M. Alperin - Morris Alperin [M-567W]
  • J. Alperin - Jacob Alperin [M-156N]
  • I. Bauman - Isidore Bauman [M-156N]
  • M. Berman - Morris Berman [M-567W]
  • S. Bauman - Sidney Bauman [Beth]
  • N. Charney - Nathan Charney [M-567W]
  • A. Charney -Abraham Charney [M-156N]
  • L. Charney - Louis Charney [M-567W]
  • S. Cantor - Samuel Cantor [M-156N]
  • D. Cohen- David Cohen [Beth]
  • I. Cohen - Israel Cohen [M-567W]
  • A. Dann - Abe Dann
  • L. Felzin - Louis Feltzin [M-156N]
  • I. Fell - Joseph [?] Fell [M-156N]
  • M. Garber - Max Garber [M-156N]
  • N. Garber - Nathan Garber [M-156N]
  • M. Kargman - Meyer Kargman [M-156N]
  • A. Krakowsky - Abraham Krakowsky [Beth]
  • A. Klein
  • J. Kraslow - Joseph Kraslow [M-567W]
  • F. Kraslow - Frank Kraslow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on posts are always welcome but will be approved before posting. I actually prefer to just let people comment without going through this rigmarole, but I've recently had to delete some posts that I had not vetted before publication. So, please don't be offended. I love to hear from you!