29 June 2014

Ooops - The mail did not go through!

If anyone has tried to contact me via email using the Contact Me tab that I had on the upper right side of the blog, I just discovered that it has not been working (i.e., I have received no emails via that function even though I know some has been sent). 

I apologize if you sent me a note and I did not respond. It was purely because I never got the message.

I have removed the Contact Me page and placed my contact information on the About page.

Emily
contact me at  gilah(at sign)cox.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on posts are always welcome but will be approved before posting. I actually prefer to just let people comment without going through this rigmarole, but I've recently had to delete some posts that I had not vetted before publication. So, please don't be offended. I love to hear from you!