08 May 2014

Access JDC Names Index via FaceBook

The Jewish American Joint Distribution Committee has made their Names Index accessible via their FaceBook page. Click on the Names Index box along the top of the page. Or, click on this link to go directly there.

This seems to be the same index that may be located via their archives search page. I'd blogged previously about their Text Collections index, which for my research has been much more productive. I still do not see the surnames on the Text Collections documents in their names index. However, the JDC should be congratulated on making their collections even more accessible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on posts are always welcome but will be approved before posting. I actually prefer to just let people comment without going through this rigmarole, but I've recently had to delete some posts that I had not vetted before publication. So, please don't be offended. I love to hear from you!