06 January 2014

Heading to Florida!

Thank goodness I'm taking the southern route! The weather outside is frightful, but I'm heading Florida. At the invitation of the Jewish Genealogical Society of Palm Beach County, I will be speaking at the South County Civic Center, 16700 Jog Road, Delray Beach, Florida this coming Wednesday, 8 January 2014 at 1:00 P.M. I will be presenting an up-to-date version of my application of the Genealogical Proof Standard and my exhaustive search into the location of my father's family's shtetl - known to us as Lubin: "Beyond the Manifest: Methods for Confirming One's Ancestral Origins."

If you are in the Florida area and are not already a member of the JGSPBC, admission is only $5 (free to members). I'd love to see you there.

I'm looking forward to connecting with family members and meeting the awesome members of the JGSPBC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on posts are always welcome but will be approved before posting. I actually prefer to just let people comment without going through this rigmarole, but I've recently had to delete some posts that I had not vetted before publication. So, please don't be offended. I love to hear from you!